Christian faith for thinking people
What Is Faith Thinkers?
Faith Thinkers is a new evangelical ministry advancing the defense of the faith (apologetics) as an aspect of both evangelism (Christians reaching others with the gospel of Jesus Christ) and discipleship (Christians growing in their faith). “Faith thinkers” take seriously the charge in the greatest commandments to love God with their whole being, including their mind, and to love their neighbors by speaking the truth in love to them with clarity and cogency (see Matthew 22:37-40; Ephesians 4:15).
Who Are We?
The president of Faith Thinkers is Robert M. Bowman Jr., a biblical scholar and apologist with 35 years of ministry experience. Rob is best known for his work responding to Jehovah’s Witnesses and Mormonism.
You can find out more by visiting the “About Us” page.
New book: Free excerpt!
Faith Thinkers: 30 Christian Apologists You Should Know, by Robert M. Bowman Jr., is now finished and in process of getting published.
It covers 30 great “faith thinkers” from the first through the twentieth centuries, from Luke to Lee Strobel.
You can read the introduction and the first two chapters free by clicking here.
What we do
- Resource development for other apologetics ministries
- Cutting-edge research and publication on neglected issues
- Speaking in churches, conferences, schools, and debates
- Editorial services to Christian authors and publishers, especially in apologetics
Connect with Us
- Follow Rob and Alex on Facebook.
- Join the discussions in the Faith Thinkers and Apologetics Book Club groups on Facebook.
- If you are looking for a speaker or for help with your book or other writing project, please write to us at Faith Thinkers, P.O. Box 293, Rockford, MI 49341, or get in touch with us by email.